The Bihar Public Service Commission has taken online applications for the Combined Graduate Level Examination until May 15 , 2022 , and the exam will be held soon . Candidates who have completed the examination form should read this article at least once , as I will provide some useful advice on how to improve their preparation and score .
- Study the BSSC CGL 2022 Syllabus and Exam Pattern thoroughly
- Regularly study with breaks . Make a weekly revision schedule
- Prepare a schedule and provide enough time to complete practice sets , test series , and quizzes
- Give each section the same amount of time and attention
- Keep your calm and trust yourself
- Master the Fundamentals and Cover the Syllabus
- You can learn from your mistakes
The only way to become perfect is to practise , therefore use the Mock Test Series , Quizzes , and Sectional Test Series to do so . For reference , you can go to Testwale , which offers free and high – quality study materials based on the most recent syllabus and exam pattern .
https :// www . testwale . com / test – series / 77 / bihar – cgl – pyp /